4 x 2kg | Harringtons Cat Food Chicken with Rice 2kg
- No added wheat, dairy, soya, beef, artificial colours, flavours or preservatives.
- With Taurine to help support a healthy heart and eyes.
- With MOS a prebiotic yeast to help support a healthy digestion.
- With Cranberry, beneficial for urinary tract health.
- With Calcium and Phosphorous for healthy teeth and bones.
- With Vitamin E to help support immune function.
- With Omega 3 for a healthy supple skin and glossy coat.
- With Yucca to help reduce stool odour.
Chicken with Rice Ingredients
Chicken Meat Meal (min 40%), Ground Corn, Rice (min 8%), Chicken Fat, Chicken Digest, Fish Oil, Dried Beet Pulp, Sodium Chloride, Potassium Chloride, Choline
Chloride, Yeast Extract (source of MOS), Taurine, Zinc Proteinate, DL
Methionine, Vitamin E Supplement, Tocopherols, Yucca Shidigera Extract,
Iron Sulfate Monohydrate, Niacin, Manganese Oxide, Zinc Oxide, Vitamin
B12 Supplement, Cranberry Meal, Calcium Pantothenate, Copper Sulfate,
Thiamine Monohydrate, Vitamin A Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic
Acid, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Sodium
Selenite, Vitamin K, Calcium Iodate. Preserved with tocopherols (a
source of vitamin E).
Crude Protein (min 28%), Crude Fat (min 10%), Crude Fibre (max 3%), Moisture (max 10%), Taurine (min 750 mg), Calcium (min 1.4%), Phosphorous (min 1%), Vitamin E (min 190 iu/kg), Yeast (MOS) (min 0.1%), Cranberry Extract (min 0.05%), Yucca
Extract (min 0.02%),Omega 6 Fatty Acids (min 1.7%), Omega 3 Fatty Acids
Kitten 40-140g a day
Adult - Small 80-100g a day
Adult - Medium 100-120g a day
Adult - Large 120g+ a day
The recommended daily servings shown in the chart are a guide only. How much you feed depends on age, breed and level of activity* and you should use your own judgement to determine the correct amount of food needed for your cat. Young and growing cats require feeding little and often and to appetite. Always make sure that your cat has access to fresh water at all times. When changing your cat’s food, we recommend that you do so gradually.
*For active cats add 10% more food